Date of Release: 05-15-2013 (eta)
- Ultimate Tinymce Pro Widget Builder – Easily build widgets using the utmce content editor.
- Ultimate Tinymce Pro Context Menu – This addition provides a clean interface by making all buttons accessible via a ‘right-click’ menu.
- CCL button for easily inserting Creative Commons Licenses.
- SoundCloud button for easily embedding SoundCloud files and content.
- New option for always defaulting to “visual” view in content editor.
- Added a plugin tour. Tour can be restarted from the plugins settings page.
- The codemagic plugin (thanks @bsy-web!) has been updated to better keep spacing of code when inserting back into the content editor.
- The YouTube plugin has been updated to fix a bug when setting the additional parameters.
- Moved the settings page from under the “Settings” tab; and made it a top level menu item named “UTMCE Pro”.
Date of Release: 03-15-2013
- The pop-up help files have been removed from the plugin. They have been moved to the Ultimate Tinymce Official Website. This has reduced the plugins file size by half.
- Adjusted all addon .php files back to .htm files. I originally did this to increase the backwards compatibility. However, I have found it creates more issues than advantages. I have decided it is much better to remain updated and secure, than to attempt supporting backwards compatibility.
Date of Release: 02-25-2013
- Added option for customizing the QR Code title, when display in posts/pages.
- Added a new metabox on the post/page editor screen, named “Ultimate Tinymce PRO”. This box has an option where the QR Code can be added on a per post/page basis. No longer is it set to ALL posts or ALL pages. Now, you can select the individual post/pages you would like to display the QR Code (#1367, #914).
- Adjusted opacity of tinymce buttons when they are in an inactive state.
- Changed “HTML” to “TEXT” in the wording of the options.
- Fixed “TEXT” tab being hidden; when option is selected; on a new post or page (#1401).
Date of Release: 02-02-2013
- Fixed multiple issues with “session start” amd “headers already sent” warning messages.
- Fixed Shortcodes button not displaying shortcodes properly.
- Fixed issues with some windows not loading properly.
Date of Release: 02-01-2013
- Increased Compatibility with other plugins (#10, #382).
- “Cannot modify header” messages while using some of the buttons (#1163, #1402, #1421, #1427, #1440, #1458).
- Unstable dragging of icons in containers due to error in jQuery UI 1.9.1 and above.
- Google Fonts Addon: “Array” displaying in font names.
- Latin Extended compatibility for Google Fonts Addon (#1450).
- Plugin Loading issues related to JS (#1242, #382, #1401).
- Optimized tooltip functionality and removed title attributes when tooltips are off.
- Overall improvements to main JS scripts related to optimization and loading.
- After extensive rewrite of the plugin styles and JS script, improved compatibility with Internet Explorer 8 and 9, with the exception of a few features, such as Debug Mode, Insert/Edit Image, etc. (#1401)
Date of Release: 01-18-2013
- Fixed issues where some plugins (and themes) buttons were not showing up properly.
Date of Release: 01-09-2013
- Fixed multiple IE errors.
- Fixed IE quicktags errors.
- Fixed IE “uncaught” and “undefined” errors.
Date of Release: 01-08-2013
- Removed Google Maps feature since it was breaking some installations. I will replace this with a better addon.
Date of Release: 01-06-2013
- Fixed issue with plugin not displaying the content editor in Internet Explorer browsers.
Date of Release: 01-04-2013
- Fixed error when loading image mapping from webkit browsers.
- Fixed signoff shortcode not displaying.
- Adjusted tinymce file to use WP\’s version. This means, there will no longer be incompatibility should WP choose to change the file again.
- Because of the item above; all addon files had to be changed from .html to .php. VERY labor intensive.. so please report any errors.
- SimpleLinks now makes it easier to add linked textual content. Simply enter the text and the link url.. and this addon will do the rest.
- Google Maps. Now, easily insert and embed Google Maps into your projects. Useful for displaying business landmarks, traveling stops, and vacation trails.
- P and BR buttons. I have included two new buttons (p and br) into the visual editor. I have also included them, by default, into the text editor (the text side buttons can be disabled via options). These two buttons can be used to insert p and br tags; without them being “mangeled” by the WP editor.
- Removed the Image Manager addon. It is still not working across all installations. Will require further testing.